This program is tailored specifically to caregivers, family members and individuals interested in better understanding Dementia and how to better handle the challenges associated with it.
- what is dementia, delirium and Alzheimer’s Disease and how they differ
- what are some of its causes and associated stages of progression
- the difference between normal forgetfulness and something more
- individual and home safety for individuals experiencing dementia
- communication techniques to help individuals experiencing dementia
- risks to caregivers and family members dealing with individuals experiencing dementia
Contact us today for more information, pricing and upcoming dates or to reserve your place!